Monday, January 6, 2020

The After Christmas Blog

Christmas is over...but merry Christmas to you. And Happy Hanukkah! I hope your holidays were wonderful, and that your heart grew three sizes, and that you carved the roast beast.
You are the people who keep me going when I want to give up. When you tell me my songs got you through a hard part of your life, or made you happy when you were sad, or made you sad, but in a good way. When you show up to hear me play when I leave my cozy home and my wife and my cats to go on the road and live in hotel rooms and airports for half the year. Yes, I also have a nice gig playing big stages with a rock legend, and I am lucky to be there, but that is only part of my musical story. The other half is the part that you make possible. Have a safe and happy new year, and enjoy the song below - technically it's a tune about Boxing Day, but really it's about love, and how amazing it is when everyone is compelled, if even just for a minute, to be a little more kind to each other.♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment